1. Attended Work shop on SAP At KLE engineering college, Belgaum, Karnataka, India July 1998
2. Attended Work shop on Micro Controllers and Digital Signal processing at MS Ramaiah College of Engineering, Bangalore , Karnataka ,India 05-11-1999
3. Attended IEEE International Conference (Two days) on Power Electronics and Drives, I IT Kharagpur Dec 2001
4. Attended Several Workshops held Visweshwaraiah Technological University, Belgaum , Karnataka, India
5. Attended IEEE International Conference on Energy, Automation and Instrumentation EAIT-2001 at I IT Kharagpur Dec-2001
6. Attended IEEE Educational Workshop on “ Emerging Trends and applications in Power Electronics and Drives“ at I.I.T. Kanpur 17-18, Jan 2003
7. Chaired one session in IEEE state level conference -MANTHAN-05 held at BVB college of engineering and technology HUBLI, Karnataka, India Nov 11-2005
8 .Chaired one session in IEEE state level conference -MANTHAN-05 held at BVB college of engineering and technology HUBLI, Karnataka, India May6-2005
9 .Organized Two day national level workshop on technical paper contest and Exhibition STEPCONE-07, GMRIT, Rajam, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh Jan 5-6 2007
10. Organized Five day National level Short term training Program STTP for faculty on ‘Advances in Digital signal processing’, GMRIT, Rajam, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh March 26-30 2007
11. Convenor for Technical quiz contest in ”10th ISTE students National convention” on technical education Scenario in the changing paradigm of globalisation, at GMRIT, Rajam, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh Oct 5-6th 2007
12. Chief coordinator for ‘Winfest’ annual day celebrations - technical quiz and live project models , VIIT Duvvada, 10-01-08
13. Review committee member for 1st International conference on PSACO-08, at Andhra university, Vizag March13-15, 2008
14. Conducted a workshop on MATLAB Programming for 2nd year EEE students. Feb, 2008.
15. Conducted FDP on Adobe Photoshop, in EEE Department VIIT, Vizag Aug 28-29, 2008
16. Conducted FDP on Functional mathematics, in EEE Department VIIT, Vizag Sep 5 2008
17. Conducted National Workshop on DSP based Power Procesing Enginering , in EEE Department VIIT, Vizag. Oct 3-4, 2008
18. Chaired the session on Electrical machines and drives in International conference on Iceeseee-09 in SRM university , Chennai April 16th and 17th 2009
19. Conducted national level student technical symposium verseny-2K9 10th Feb 2009
20. Conducted a workshop for lab technicians on “maintenance and servicing of electrical equipment” 13 1nd 14 Dec 2010
21. Conducted a National level workshop on “Microcontroller and its applications.” 9-10-10
22. Conducted a workshop on MATLAB Programming for 2nd year EEE students. 10-01-2011
23. Conducted a National level two day workshop on “Photovoltaic installations and its applications.” 25-4-2011
24. Conducted FDP on “Adobe Photoshop , flash and circuit design” for EEE, ECE and Pharmacy college of vignan group, Vizag 25-6-11
Administrative and Developmental Experience :
1. Involved in TAPTEC (project under (All India Council for Technical Education) AICTE/ MHRD) project on Recent advances in Power Processing and Electric Drives sanctioned for 10 Lakh Rupees for the period 1999-2001.
2. Holding the position of Head of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department, BVB College of Engineering and Technology-(Government Aided), Hubli from January 2000.
3. Served as Maintenance Secretary at Gokhale Hall, during 1995-96 at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, West Bengal, and India.
4. Involved in MODROB project under AICTE/ MHRD on “Modernization of Semi- Custom Application - Specific Integrated Circuit (MOSAIC) Design Laboratory “sanctioned for 05 Lakh Rupees for the period 2002-04.
5. Involved in MODROB> project under AICTE/ MHRD on “Modeling, system simulation and Interfacing of electrical machines -MSSIEM” sanctioned for 08 Lakh Rupees for the period 2003-05.
6. Involved in RPS project under AICTE/ MHRD on “Nonlinear control of linear motor drives-” sanctioned for 14.9 Lakh Rupees for the period 2011-13.
7. Under taken a Foreign Assignment as Professor and Program Head in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Eritrea Institute of Science and Technology, Mai-Nefhi, Eritrea, under the Ministry of Education, Asmara, Eritrea, North East Africa, for a period of two years, from oct-2003.
8. Inolved as a Head of Organising committee for National level Short term training program for faculty affiliated to AICTE, on advances on DSP” GMRIT, Rajam, 26- 31 March 2007
9. Involved as a Head of Organising committee for National level Student technical paper contest “STEPCONE’07 “sponsored by ISTE and IE (I), at GMRIT, Rajam, 5- 6 Jan 2007.
10. Acted as internal Judge for paper presentation contest at VERSENEY-2K8 held at VIIT for EEE students on 2nd Jan, 2008.
11. Involved as a Chief coordinator for Technical Quiz and Live Model projects for WINFEST-annual Day celebrations at VIIT, Duvvada Dec 2007
12. Organized innovative practices – CAMPUS LAKSHYA to train third year students for campus placements by their campus selected seniors May 2008.
13. Organized a communal service activity – NAVA VANITHA Promoting the Internet and Browsing facilities for the rural women, Gajuwaka Women welfare association, March 2008.
14. Conducted National Workshop on DSP based Power Procesing Enginering , Oct 3-4, 2008 in EEE Department VIIT, Vizag.
15. Incepted a students day Programme on hatrick day 08-08-08 to touch the emotional feelings of the students to run the department for that day as faculty and HOD of EEE department.
16. Organized Blood donation camp in association with AS Raja blood donation camp, on the eve of birthday celebrations of our beloved chairman Dr. L. Rathaiah. On 28-06- 08,25-6-2009, 26-6-2010,28-6-2011,23-6-2012, 25-1-2013 in VIIT, Vizag.
17. Organized Blood donation camp in association with Rotaract club to raise the funds for HIV infected orphan children on 7 jan 2009.
18. Organized Jagruthi an amalgamation of cultural activities like sports cricket and caroms and funfest stalls are arranged to raise the funds for HIV infected orphan children on 9 jan 2009.